Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What should I do about my self-esteem due to bad acne?

I have gotten proacvtic and I am working to make my skin better but it definitely wont happen overnight. I am not really embaressed about my acne but when I look into mirror (once in a while) I feel obnoxious. I mean seriously its not that bad and I need to be like a normal human being. I shouldnt be expecting a miracle overnight but I feel that people judge others by their looks. I do have some really nice people around me but I feel very unattractive and I am a little shy when it comes to meeting new people.This is driving me crazy. Help!|||well proavtive only works for SOME people but didnt work for me.. if u get %26quot;AcneFree%26quot; from sams club n i think they recently put it at walmart that%26#039;s what worked for me n its only 3 steps not the retarded 12 proactive gives u haha but yea i think other then that no matter what u look like just show that ur happy cuz if ur lookin for a guy but ur shy.. they always like happy girls n the good guys would usually pick up on that n WANT to make u feel as beautiful as u feel if u got close enough to them n shared this fear with them.. u know xP





ps it wont work over night but it takes a couple weeks (proactive worked for my cousin but it took her 2 years.. what a waste xP)|||I might not be Dr. Phil on this whole situation but you shouldn%26#039;t be ashamed of it. Maybe you want to be the the prettiest or the best, but you know sometimes life isn%26#039;t that great. Some you need to think positive of your self, its all psychological. Try the new Clean and Clear Acne control kit, its working fine with my friend, she says its better than proactive.|||Well, swimming can help clear things up, in an indoor pool. The chemicals in pool water, when suited for swimming, can help clear them up. Really though not a whole lot. Far as self esteem, maybe going to the gym. Even if it%26#039;s ounce a week. I am taking it your a girl. So, maybe doing 2-3 sets of 15 will work. Also, find something else to do, besides obcessing over acne. I mean really, if you swin, use the stuff ur using, what can ya do. So, find something that will give you something to do, and maybe something that will build confidence. Also, sometimes it just takes time for acne to go away, and I mean age.

No comments:

Post a Comment