Saturday, December 26, 2009

Proactive - Does it only work when you use it and make your acne worse when you don't?

I heard from a couple of people that Proactive is really good for bad acne and works really well. They also told me that is works when you use it, but if you stop using it for a bit, it gets even worse. That%26#039;s a good marketing strategy to make money, but has anyone else ever had that same experience with Proactive?|||it works good for me but really, it depends on what kind of skin you have. but they dont tell you that. it give some people more acne and some people it works well. it worked GREAT for my stepfather. and it works well on me. but it makes your skin extremely sensitive, bleaches your clothes if you get it on them, and prones your face more likeely to get sunburned.|||I have and it makes my skin really bumpy if I discontinue. But since it works well to get rid of my acne I use it.....|||Well I have been using Proactive for about 3 months, and I only used it once a day. Therefore, I wasn%26#039;t seeing much of a difference with my acne, so someone told me that Proactive must be used twice a day, everyday. So I did, but even when I forget to use it once or twice in a week it does appear to me that my acne is getting worse...so i do understand what you are going through. I guess they company just wants you to keep using and keep buying!





Outragious!!!|||i used proactive and stopped after it took care of the worst of it.. my face didnt break out afterwards





i was using proactive for like a year and it really helped and then the breakouts gradually stopped so i stopped using the product

No comments:

Post a Comment