Saturday, December 26, 2009

How come no guys ever want to touch my face just cause i have BAD acne/pimples?

im a size 20 in clothes (which is large) no male is never interested in me i have natural orange hair? but my face is full of puss pimples it lowers my self-esteem cause no one ever wants to touch me cause of the nasty pimples i have. im 19 what do i do? everyone think im feral %26amp; discusting :( so no one wants nothing to do with me ever. should i kill myself? i feel worthless %26amp; feel that their is no point in living.|||why would you say these mean things about urself. take the dove selfesteem class. u kno the one of tv. try proactive or nutrogeena. then try weight watchers. read the cinderella pact its a good book about fat ppl and its has a really good ending. :) what have u been eating if ur 19 and a size 20? dont eat a lot of carbs and sugar. eat whole wheat, vegtables|||Don%26#039;t kill yourself! Someone%26#039;s going to inevitably put up a link to a website for teens with problem skin! Trust me , It always happens. Unfortunately body image is important to teenagers so you have work to do. |||You already know what you need to do, it%26#039;s just being pro-active enough to act on it. To put it in a harsh blunt way it comes down to three things;


1) lose weight


2) dye your hair?


3) get acne treatment





Now you know inside if you truely (now lets be honest), TRUELY want things to change, you would make it happen tomorrow. It%26#039;s all your mindset, nothing is just going to happen, nothing is just going to come to you. You need to earn things, work for things. I was similar but a male, i was fat, bad hair, bad skin, ate a lot of junk food. Then I decided i hated who i was and in under a year i am a completely different person, i have lost all my weight and am well on my way to my bodybuilding physique i%26#039;ve always wanted, different hairstyle (not even dyed), and clear skin from stopping the junk food and increasing my water intake to 3L per/day. When i was at school nobody took a second glance at me, i was treated like sht for the most part. I am 18 now, Now people look up to me and respect my achievements. When i go out, i have chicks coming up to me all the time instead of me always sitting in the corner wondering if i would even get to get within 10 ft of a good looking girl. Change your mindset and change your life, the only person stopping you, is YOU. I%26#039;d suggest %26quot;Body For Life%26quot; personally, Boxing is also a GREAT way to lose weight both fun and physically exhausting.





Nothing is impossible, if you want something you have to be prepared to reach out and grab it, otherwise its just going to fall away from you - AGAIN.|||Go on an acne birth control pill. I used Diane - 35. They are they best when it comes to hormone control, and it cleared up m acne within two months (and I had bad acne).|||dont kill yourself


go to the gym


sort ur spots out


do summit nice wiv ur hair not dye it coz gingers are alrite but like straighten it or summit or scrunch it


then people will be interseted but make sure u hav a nice personality


x

No comments:

Post a Comment