Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm getting my communion tommorow and i have really bad acne how do i get rid of it?

Okay im not allowed to wear make up tomorrow and I have really bad acne every wear on my face. What is the best method with the neutrogena wave and proactive toner cleanser and lotion. I do the same thing every day and nothing works. I heard a hot rag over ur face can be good by getting the crap out and it can be bad by putting the bacteria from the rag into ur pores. so what do I do!! So scared plz plz plz help within 20 HRS|||Congratulations honey....what a wonderful day for you. Best to your parents who knew that a religous background would not harm you but give you rules and morals to live by. I don%26#039;t care what religion anyone has....if they are honoring God...they are working towards being good..even if they falter sometimes. We are human after all...not perfect because we believe in God.





To answer your question....





Warm compresses will draw the bacteria out. Do not scrub your face with the rag...just lay it on the face....





It also feels good! :)) You are not going to get rid of everything and it isn%26#039;t going to go away magically. I am afraid you will still have some.





I also know that TEA BAGS work. Warm up a tea bag in water and lay it on the acne spots....leave it there for 15 minutes...and use the same TEA bag to do another one. Just warm it up again.





Why can%26#039;t you wear makeup? Can%26#039;t your mom help you with just a LITTLE to get you through the moment ???? Just to take the discolorations away? I can see no eye makeup etc...but evening out the color of your face should be allowed.





I hope all goes well...just remember....God loves you...acne and all.!





Oh...I heard toothpaste helps....a dab on each one..leave it on overnight..it is supposed to dry it out. also ALCOHOL will dry it out.|||get straight rubbing alcohol and put that directly on the zits. do this a few times within a couple of hours and you should notice a difference. at night it helps if you put toothpaste on the zits also. this will dry them out.|||I hear milk magnesium is good for your skin if you don%26#039;t want to buy anti acme creams like proactiv..I usually use stridexpads.

No comments:

Post a Comment