Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is good for acne on the face?? Acne is not to bad but I used to have clear skin. HELP?

I use nothing but all natural products to clean my face. What I love is one egg white mixed with one teaspoon of honey. Rub it on your face, wait for it to dry and then rinse with cold water. The egg white will tighten your skin and the honey is a natural antibiotic, so it will clean out your pores. You should do this in the morning and at night. After you clean your face, use extra virgin olive oil as a moisturizer. Just a very thin layer, a little goes a long way. You will be amazed with the results. Then try not to wear makeup.|||You%26#039;ll have to email me. I don%26#039;t want to give everyone ALL my secrets....Hee Hee Report Abuse
|||Whatever you do, do not use ProActiv that stuff killed my face! I use just a plain old Dove bar...works great, and make sure that you use astringent every time you wash your face (Aveeno is good).|||Proactiv... Definately the right choice there and its worth the money|||st. ive%26#039;s apricot scrub works wonders for me





i havent had a break out in years|||I have used toothpaste at night and works good|||neutrogena rapid clear works reeaally fast :D|||WELL ... HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE?


Obagi is the next best thing to newborn skin. acne, wrinkles, freckles hyperpigmatation and more all dissapear with this product. must go to a plastic surgeon/dermatoligist because you will need a rx for some of the products (trintolin etc)and the system will NOT be effective without it.


$350 should effectively get you a great start

No comments:

Post a Comment