Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is my acne bad enough for accutane?

yea im 15 right now i got my 1st pimple at 9 and ever since then it jus got worse i have acne on my chest back shoulders little bit on arms and now gettin some on my neck here are pics of face





http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t48/j鈥?/a>


http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t48/j鈥?/a>|||I%26#039;m thinkin yes.|||I think so. But there is probably stuff you can do at home, too. Ivory soap and soaps that contain glycerin work wonders for me. I%26#039;m also a big advocate of drinking lots of water. It may not help with the acne per se, but it will reduce a lot of the ashiness/rough texture that often accompanies acne.





Oh yeah--earlier you responded to my question. The one called, %26quot;A Poll--I%26#039;m Curious%26quot;. You answered, %26quot;9. someone who is not as nosy as you.%26quot; I may have seemed nosy, but my reason was that all of the traits I listed were traits that I possess. Yet, I%26#039;ve never met anyone with whom I have all those traits in common. I was wondering if I%26#039;m the only one. I have good relationships with people who are sometimes almost totally different, but I was just curious.|||I think you could get a prescription for accutane. Something that might help a little, try washing your pillow case every other day. My husband has pretty oily skin so I have to do that with his pillow case. A lot of yours is probably age and hormone related so accutane will probably really help. But the pillow thing might help some.|||yes, your%26#039;s looks like mine and my doc said that she%26#039;ll put me on anytime... though I%26#039;m trying a lesser method first for 2 months before I start the process for isotretinoin since being female requires birth control too.|||yes. you should go to your dermatologist immediately! hope you get clear soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment