Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Im usin proactive for acne and its workin a lil i guess im getn bad dry skin tho moisterizer help please?

does anyone know a moisturizer that will not make me break out??|||Try a dead Sea Mud Mask- it not only detoxes, but it moisturises, cleans and helps your acne. Dead Sea Mud soaps are equally as nice! I have on my site quite a bit of information about acne- go to http://www.castlebaths.com/spaline.htm also link on the dead sea mud page to see actual before and after pictures. We resolved my daughters acne this way:-) Blessings, Laura|||Proactiv has their own line of moisturizers- try those! They%26#039;ll even help clear up your skin faster! I use Neutrogena Healthy Skin moisturizer.. if you use too much it makes your skin kinda oily but if you only use a little bit it works well, and is oil-free so it wont make you break out :)|||Use a lotion. I suggest any moisturizer from Bath %26amp; Body works. They have amazing scents, and it heals dry skin fast! AMAZING FACE CREAMS!


Hope this helps- Leila C. (please rate me or star me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment