Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have really bad back acne! What can I do?

I NEVER go to the pool or any place where I have to take my shirt off these day, becuse I%26#039;m afraid of what people will think of my awful looking back..|||use %26quot;THE APRICOT SCRUB%26quot; you can buy it at rite-aid. its really cheap. applyit on twice a day. trust me mine went away in aboutu 5 days. its a wonderous scrub|||Use a body wash with Salicylic Acid, like Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash or Scrub, in the shower daily.





Apply a spot treatment multiple times during the day containing Benzoyl Peroxide like Clean %26amp; Clear Persa-Gel 10. Many acne lotions only contain 2.5% of the active ingredient, while this one has 10%. Plus it is a gel that dries clear.|||Get a chemical peel before the summer!


Your back will be red for about 2 weeks so do it before those sexy pool parties!


Also, contrary to popular belief, eating greasy food DOES affect the skin.


Cut back on those delicious McDonalds fries.





Hope this helped!|||buy clinique%26#039;s face and body acne clearing wash (you can get it at macy%26#039;s, ulta, sephora)





have someone else put toner on your back before you go to bed and in the morning, too.|||My friends daughter just went to the derm. for this. He prescribed Retinol (a topical) and Tetracycline. If it is really bad, no over the counter med will work. The visit and meds cost around $80.00|||I had a problem with bacne last year too. Now i have no acne at all, and its because i used st. ives apricot scrub.





It works amazingly! I guarantee it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment