Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bad back acne its summer i need help?

ive had this for a while now the anti bacteria didnt help i can get rid of my face acne but i cant reach my back so i cant applt the meds to it whats the strongest pill or way to get rid of this problem in 3 weeks?|||My bacne (haha, get it? Back + acne) used to be really bad in high school. It%26#039;s better now, but still far from ideal. I have Proactiv that I use for my face, and I recently saw a picture of how it helped somebody%26#039;s back on a commercial. I think it%26#039;s working! Maybe try that?





Also, face masks (like the green goopy mud stuff you buy at Longs) can help dry stuff out. I find that my back won%26#039;t get overly dried out the way my face does with that stuff.|||We all know how an acne pimple or spot is formed. We are also aware of loads of products to treat these acne pimples. But all these do is treat the symptoms - the preparations have to be continually used to beat back acne.





What is really needed is an acne cure. The following review site offers three of the best acne cures:





http://www.onlinebestinformation.com/acn鈥?/a>|||ME TOO! just buy a long back shower scrub thing and when showering put soap or buy body soap/scrub ointment [depening on how bad it is] and scrub. it helped me a lot the results will show up around the first week also try wearing clothes that can absorb sweat because sweat causing irritation and shower everydahope this helps sorry if it doesn%26#039;t... GOOD LUCK|||Use Neutrogena Body scrub. You%26#039;ll find it, it%26#039;s orange. Haha, it works!|||beg a friend to help you apply it|||Use antibacterial soap, applied with a long handled brush or sponge. Avon used to make a %26quot;Backne%26quot; spray. It%26#039;s under their Mark brand. If you can%26#039;t find that, just use a long handled bath sponge to apply an acne treatment to your back. Good luck!|||neutrogena and clean %26amp; clear have a body shower to prevent acne in ur back , i recomend it

No comments:

Post a Comment