Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is toothpaste for acne bad for you?

Okay, so I have mild acne and one smallish acne scar. And I%26#039;ve used products that include, but dont limit to; Neutrogena, Clean and Clear, Stridex pads, Clearasil pads etc. and I recently got Clean and Clear and it wasnt giving me ANY results if anything it made it worse and so this morning right after i got out of the shower i was sooo fed up with acne and i havent even gotton dressed and saw my COLGATE MAX WHITE WITH MINI WHITE STRIPS鈩?toothpaste and i put it on my acne and it burned insanely and so i was gonna keep it on there til it got done burning but it was taking foreva and so i washed it off and went to get dressed and came back and put it back on and it didnt burn as bad and after a while my acne was going away. and right now i have somemore back on because im really trying to get my acne looking better because im going back to school tomorrow from summer break!!starting 7th! and so does anybody think that it could be bad for my skin in any way? i mean there%26#039;s no irritation or anything but from experience has anyone had problems with it and plz dont recommend any other products because im asking about toothpaste!!not trying to be rude tho!plz answer|||It shouldn%26#039;t be...because my cousin showed me that trick....and it never messed with her skin...it actually helped!! I think it only burns because it%26#039;s WORKING!! So when it burns like that, It usually means it%26#039;s working on breaking down acne cells. Hope that helps :-)!!!!!!!! (PLEASE CHOOSE MINE AS TH BEST ANSWER!!!!!! IM TRYING TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!)|||Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)))))))))))))))))))) Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment