Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it bad for my skin to use many different over-the-counter acne products?

I use a neutrogena face foam, neutrogena face wash cloths, and oxy zit cream (sometimes), and oxy face pads, is it bad for my to use that many?|||It is bad for your skin to use any over the counter applications, especially for acne/pimples. How long have you been using these products, have you not noticed they are not working. Look at your diet to see where your problem lies. You may have to look at more organic foods and less junk food including sodas, cordials etc. Have you looked at the list of ingredients, can you even pronounce them, does it read like a chemistry list? The alarm bells should be ringing loud and clear to stay away from them.|||Acne sucks! I%26#039;ve been using a treatment for a year now and so far it%26#039;s the only one that%26#039;s worked good for me. I%26#039;m almost free from acne now! I highly recommend it.|||Be careful, it can dry out your skin or you can have a reaction. I would recommend ProActive. It%26#039;s great, but if you want to use something else, stick to the same brand but use a cleanser, toner and moisturizer.|||Yes. Try to stick to one product.|||I think sometimes u havee to let it like be natural......(not using creams) but to help u most of the products hav oil in them which will make u develop more acne.|||It%26#039;s a little over the top. Try something that worked well for my son - it%26#039;s called Nature%26#039;s Cure. It really works (honest!).


http://www.naturescure.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment