Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Im a 16 y.o. girl and i have really bad acne. can anybody help?!?

im 16 years old and i have really bad acne and sensitive skin and i used to have eczema. i have tried almost everything even the proactive stuff and it didn%26#039;t help at all and neutragena dried my skin out really bad,and when it starts to clear it comes back even worse. not only do i have acne but i have really bad scarring and for some reason my mom thinks that cocoa butter will clear them up and i have been using it for a year and it hasn%26#039;t done anything and i%26#039;ve told her but she won%26#039;t listen to me! can anybody help? please!|||Don%26#039;t bother with a dermatologist. They are useless when it comes to acne. You need to learn to control your skin in a natural and healthy manner, by eating well and supplementing. Check out my blog for more information.





healthyacnecure.blogspot.com|||You should go see a dermatologist. Or there might be a problem with your thyroid. I%26#039;m 15 and thyroid problems run in my family, check to see if they run in yours too. I%26#039;m going to get tested for a thyroid disorder today because breaking out is one of the major symptoms of a thyroid disorder. So check that out, and if it%26#039;s not your thyroid try the dermatologist..they should be able to help.





good luck :)|||you should go to a dermatologist..they can give you some cream or meds that will clear it up with out scars...i went to one and they gave me a cream that i put on before bed and it all cleared up really fast..and now i can just use normal face wash. everyones skin is different so only a doc could tell you what what would be best for your skin.|||ANTIBIOTIC GEL: ZINDACLIN 1% GEL. and you can go to the sun its the best ever. If you can afford it have N-LITE. Good luck my friend I hate SPOTS

No comments:

Post a Comment