Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you get rid of back acne i got some bad ones cus of all the hairspray and mouse i put in my hair help

What I do works pretty well. If you have heavy acne though, I would recommend a derm. BUT, first, I would try Clinique%26#039;s Acne Solutions bar soap: http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





Use a back brush/pouf to wash your back with it...I do my chest as well. I believe you can find a similar acne body wash at Walmart, Target, etc... (no guarantees though, haven%26#039;t tried those!).|||Well you could go to the chemist and look for some special acne cream, and get a face scrub or some face pads to help keep your face grease-free as well. But if that doesn%26#039;t work, go and see your local doctor and they will probably try different branded creams, and give you extra advice. Hope that helped :)|||exfoliate... You can use your regular face scrub.. it works the same as on your face... You can also try a sugar body scrub... It will take a couple times to get rid of everything, but it works


FYI, try not to scrub to hard, you don%26#039;t want to burn your skin





Apply the scrub


Let it dry


wash off|||just get a loofa scrub on the end of a brush so you can scrub your back way better.


they have all over acne treatment body wash from just about all the known facial acne wash brands. or you can even just use the face ones really if you want and scrub your back with that.|||if you find an answer email me please

No comments:

Post a Comment