Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am 22 weeks pregnant and have the worse acne. Can someone please tell me what I can do to get my skin clear?

again? I%26#039;ve tried benzoyl peroxide and sulfur. I don%26#039;t want to go out in public it%26#039;s getting so bad. Please help!|||try Tend Skin


it%26#039;s for ingrown hairs but works wonders for acne, as long as your not allergic to aspirin you can use it





I use this when Im desperate!|||I know people with the same problem and they went to the doctor for it and everything but nothing worked.


All i can say is make sure you don%26#039;t wash your face too much because people said it made it worse sometimes.


I have proactiv and clearasil pads that i try to use.


I don%26#039;t know if i really helped because everyone%26#039;s skin is different but good luck!|||I also use to have bad acne on my forehead, nose %26amp; chin area. I stopped using over the counter chemicals (astrigent, benzoyl, etc) since it made my face worse, i than started to just use St Ives Apricot scrub 2 times a week %26amp; than used Olay Active Hydrating facial lotion. Ever since i%26#039;ve been acne free, its been 3 years. But what might have worked for me, might not really work for you, so the only best way to know about your skin is to go to a dermatologist. Good Luck.|||The best stuff to use is Fostril .


You will probably have to ask your pharmacist to order it, but you don%26#039;t need a perscription.


It%26#039;s a medicated drying lotion made by Westwood-Squibb.


I used it when I was young and my friends mother used it. I told a co-worker about it that was soon to get married, and she was shocked that her face cleared up before her wedding.


You may be able to find it on-line too.|||you should try proactive.


I recommend that you go to a dermalogist so he prescribe you something that will work on your skin.|||go see your dermatoligist. He might be able to perscribe you a cream to put on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment