Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is smoking weed bad for your acne?

possibly, you%26#039;re putting an unwanted substance into your body.


But I think as well things like pepsi, coca cola, chocolate, high caffeine content things are the worse... Keep drinking the water as boring as it is.





People I know who%26#039;ve used tetracycline have had really good effects, so maybe ask your GP/doctor!





To Guy - %26#039;Im all for legalization and I think its harmless in majority of situations%26#039; - actually research shows that it heightens the likelihood of users to have psychotic/schophrenic breaks and paranoia. And how do I know this is true, my dad smoked weed since he was a teenager and got diagnosed with bipolar last year, the doctor told us the weed wasn%26#039;t the cause of it but it certainly triggered it. If people have underlying issues, weed certainly isn%26#039;t harmless. When my dad was smoking more and more he started hallucinating and believed my mum was trying to kill him, we had to hide all the knifes, etc in our house. Since he%26#039;s stopped smoking all together he%26#039;s much more stable.


People who think cannabis is harmless are really ignorant of the trigger it can be.|||Im all for legalization and I think its harmless in majority of situations (Well I dont think this, I know this, since its backed up by research done at Harvard and UCLA. I dont care about all the ignorant people who use sources from the internet that were done by small independent wannabe-research groups.).....but I have to admit that it probably doesn%26#039;t help acne because it dilates blood vessels just like all smoke does.

No comments:

Post a Comment