Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does Differin gel make acne worse before it gets better?

Just wondering if my acne will get worse before it starts working, and when it will start working.|||most likely, yeah. but not that bad. I remember when i first got the gel i was thinking this is never going to work i tryed everything! I had horrible acne. but now like 8 months later my face is clear for the most part. maybe a few pimples here and there but they never like they were before :)


All i have to say is it takes time, dont forget a day or else you will brake out, and just wait patiently i think you will get real results in like 3 or 4 months.





ALSO if you get cracky skin or alot of dry skin my dermatoligist gave me Nuetrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser. it works ahhh mazing with wicked dry skin like i had. Your dry skin will go away in no time with that. Only took me like a day. So definitely get that :)


hope i helped!!





xx steph.|||I%26#039;ve used it before and it dried out my skin and kinda made it worst in the beginning. But after a few weeks, it%26#039;ll give you good results. Just tell yourself that it%26#039;ll pay off in the end because that stuff works really well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment