Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I've been on sotret for over six months straight and still have bad acne, what should i look to?

Other than missing about two weeks because I had the flu and couldn%26#039;t get into the dermatologist, i have rarely missed taking sotret in 6 months yet i still have pimples that seem ingrown on my face. My skin is beginning to become uncontrollably dry and my dermatologist just says to stick it out until summer. I rarely get new pimples but can%26#039;t get rid of the many that seem ingrown on both cheeks. I%26#039;ve resorted to using my old acne medicine thats a cream on some nights along with the 60 mg dose of sotret per day but nothing seems to work.|||acutane-its a miracle.|||Probably forget all about that and play my brute





http://bort.mybrute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment