Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm interested in using a self tanning lotion. Does Jergens natural glow cause breakouts and make acne worse?

I have a few pimples on my face and some minor redness. I am interested in using a self tanner to darken my face to at least make it less noticeable since it is safer then tanning beds and it isn%26#039;t sunny and warm enough for outdoor tanning yet. Will it cause me to have more breakouts and make the acne worse?|||some do. It%26#039;s the fragrance in them that causes irritation. I had no issues with it...I loved it but I would recommend you try a sample first before buying it. The website offers free samples if you sign up...idk if you would want to do that but it%26#039;s better than paying for something that you find out doesn%26#039;t work well with your skin|||I have very sensitive skin and it didn%26#039;t break me out. I would recommend trying a patch test first near your jaw line.





Whenever you use something like that on your face, try to find something that has %26quot;non-comodogenic%26quot; on it%26#039;s label. This means it won%26#039;t clog your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment