Tuesday, December 22, 2009

During my pregnancy I developed BAD acne?

everyone told me I would get rid of it but it is getting worse. before my pregnancy I would get a pimple here and there but i would use proactive and it would be GONE before I knew it with no marks after. During my pregnancy I started getting them by groups. and they would leave bad marks (which I still have).


My son is not 3months and my marks are still here and also still getting bad pimples. I still use proactive sometimes but I really feel that it%26#039;s the cause of my break outs sometimes. has my skin gotten sensitive?


I hear neutrogena is a good product. Please help. I want my nice skin back. especially becuase I just cut my hair recently and trust me the shorter hair makes everything on my face more noticeable. |||Use tea tree oil to start off with, then try microdermabrasion.



No comments:

Post a Comment