Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is my acne bad? Can you tell?

Ok, well, I have side bangs, (clipped back in this picture) that are always in my face. So, it irritates my skin, and I have pimples on my forehead. Can you tell that I have acne on my forehead in this picture?


Also, if you can, recommend a face wash for oily skin.


:)


http://twitpic.com/5r0ru|||I can%26#039;t tell at all! You look like you have quite clear skin. Although, if you%26#039;re still looking for something I recommend St. Ives Apricot Scrub: Invigorating. Your skin might get dry after using it for a while (not dry-dry, but just a little dry right after you use it. I have very oily skin and mine does) in which I recommend putting Aloe Vera Crystal Clear Aloe Gel on because it won%26#039;t make your face greasy like other products and quickly absorbs.|||i cant really tell :) if you would have said %26quot;rate me%26quot; (dont do that...) I wouldn%26#039;t have said oh you got acne blah blah blah. try using a mild face soap (try out lots of different type to see what you like) AND use nuetrogena apricot daily scrub. its the best for removing oil and dirt and it smells nice. good luck|||okay, first of all, you are ADORABLE.


you%26#039;re just the cutest thing! and so pretty.


naa.


i can%26#039;t see it in the picture. you look like you have REALLY clear skin.


cetaphil is the most amazing thing EVER.


its like, a lotion and totally repairs your face, so to speak.


:D|||No, but if you are concerned about your acne, I would reccomend Almay makeup that has blemish fighting medicine in it. I use this and it not onlly covers up my blemishes, but fights them. A great makeup remover is Clinique Acne lotion number 2.|||No! not at all . It barely shows acne, actually it doesn%26#039;t show any acne. your skin is veryy pretty .





Answer Mines:


Which Hair Colour?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||oh its fine i dont even see any acne just stick with the acne wash you already work with. if you dont have any then i recommend : neutrogena deep clean invigorating foaming scrub|||gasoline, mid grade, for oily skin. eats it right off.





Post the pic you didnt photoshop.|||can%26#039;t see it at all


try clean and clear morning burst shine control (green)


its good :)





help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||what acne, looking at the pic u posted I dont see any problem. I use neutrogena face wash; it really works good, you can try that.|||there%26#039;s nothing there.|||i think ur really pretty but if u wanted to u could cut ur eye brown alittle bit thats if u wanted to... but i dont see no pimples so dont worry about that.|||what acne? Seriously.|||um my family has bad acne not that I have it yet but if you saw my sister you wouldn%26#039;t be asking this Question





I see nothing BTW|||You have no acne at all that i see and it dosnt really look like you%26#039;re using makeup or anything.|||no you hide it well by caking on the foundation that actually makes acne worse....|||Okay you鈥檙e irritating me. You KNOW you have good skin.


Stop fishing.|||I think you look beautiful and I don%26#039;t see any acne.|||I cannot tell at all from that picture.|||Your gorgeous! I see nothing, so don%26#039;t worry!


Help me out with mine? =)|||No, I dont see any acne.


Haha you%26#039;re really pretty though!|||YES... If you had acne.|||Not at all sweetie, can%26#039;t see any acne.|||i see no acne.


Try Earth Science, But i have always used Ivory Bar soap.|||Nope, not at all, very pretty.|||can%26#039;t see any, picture not the best though, lighting etc..................|||your skin looks super clear! :)|||umm... you dont have any!|||i don%26#039;t see anything???

No comments:

Post a Comment