Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best acne tretment that doesn't cause any bad effects on my face?

proactiv really sucks i%26#039;ve been using it for 2 and a half weeks and my face always dried out and hurts so much...|||Moisturizer is great treatment. It won%26#039;t clog your pores.|||Acne remedies at home


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>





Dr Murads Acne Complex


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>|||The best I%26#039;ve tried is a line called All Clear from Beauticontrol. It%26#039;s dermatologist, sensitivity, and allergy tested. Also 100 % money back guaranteed! I%26#039;ve recommended it to many people who can%26#039;t find anything that works.


Try my site, you won%26#039;t regret it! www.beautipage.com/andrea_piper|||I would go to your doctor and he%26#039;ll prescribe something for your face, like a daily pill such as minocin or a lotion like cleocin-T. Then for a face wash try St. Ives Apricot Radiance Deep Cleaning Cream Cleanser Combination, its really good on my face.|||Clean and Clear is the best!!!|||go to a dermatologist.|||You may have to go to a dermatologist for it, but my fiance has the same problem really bad. He was prescribed Dioxycyclene, ask about it. This is actually used to treat a whole mess of other problems.





Good Luck!





Niki|||Well, my mom use to sell Mary Kay and there was this product for the acne (don%26#039;t remember the name) but it was the only one in the magazine, however you should check it out because i got a lot of my friends to try it and it really worked.|||There%26#039;s so many to choose from. Look at:





http://acne.hammocksurvivalguide.com/





There%26#039;s a lot of hints and tips on there to help with acne. If you use some of those methods in conjunction with your %26#039;Acne cure%26#039;, you might find some better results.|||i know what you mean about proactiv, it just made me break out more! try OXY brand daily face wash. i%26#039;ve been using it for almost a year now and am acne-free! it%26#039;s %10 benzoyl peroxide, like some spot-treatments, but won%26#039;t leave your skin irritated or dried out. i also use their cleansing pads, which are super easy to use. check out their line, everything is just strong enough and will have your skin looking great in no time.





but remember, don%26#039;t ever put TOO much medication on your skin! it%26#039;ll make you really dry and sometimes even make you break out more. only apply medication once a day, and use a dab the size of a pea to apply to your whole face.





hope this helped! take care.|||I used proactiv too. I had the same problem when I first used it. You have to gradually use it. So for the first week, use the 3 step once a day. After the fisrt week, gradually increase it to twice a day with only the cleanser at night. THen gradually add the toner %26amp; repairing lotion with it. I also use the oilfree moisturizer after the repairing lotion so my skin isn%26#039;t dry. Your skin probably wasn%26#039;t used to the strong products at first, thats why you have to get used to it slowly.|||Read some useful acne tips and more on this site to help you|||I agree with someone else on here that talked about using the Proactive gradually. I use it as well, and you sometimes have to cut what they say in half. I dont use all 3 steps right now, I just use the cleanser once a day and that works best for me. Good luck! If that doesnt work, you should just try lots of water with it.|||I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It%26#039;s time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.|||I have recently started using Loreal Adult Acne Treatment in a blue box. You can find it at Wal-mart. I can see a huge difference in my face. It is smooth and the scars are clearing too. I have been using it about 5 weeks. If your skin starts drying out just use it once a day instead of twice. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an acne treatment. I have been trying to find something ever since I was a teen and this definitly works!|||check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to: pimples / acne


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on hair highlighting


Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com|||Your a guy so use clean and clear. They have a treatment that purposely moisturizes your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment