Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can acne cream make your acne worse?

It seems like ever since I%26#039;ve been using the Neutrogena Clean %26amp; Clear Acne Cream, my face has only gotten worse. I%26#039;ve been getting more breakouts and they seem to be lasting longer too. Is it possible?|||I%26#039;d say that its definitely because of the face wash. I have naturally really clear skin and when I started washing it I started getting pimples and now I%26#039;ve stopped washing my face and I%26#039;ve stopped getting pimples. Just figure out what works for your face. If its bot naturally bad maybe you should just leave it alone. :)|||clean %26amp; clear did that to my face too. it may be too strong for your skin. now i use netrogena body wash on my face,chest,%26amp;back and clears after one wash and stays clear for a few days up to a week. hope i was some help=p





can yuh awnser mii question:


%26lt;/http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||i don%26#039;t think so. how works acne solution is it depend on your skin contitions and skin type. i have use acne cream and it always show me a good reasults..|||maybe you just need a gentle wash.


i use Johnson %26amp; Johnson%26#039;s %26quot;baby head-to-toe%26quot; tear free wash.


it%26#039;s baby wash but i just wash my face with it and it%26#039;s gentle and cleans pretty good, it helps with the oily-ness. lol





good luck!|||I%26#039;ve used http://secret-of-my-beauty.weliketoblog.鈥?/a> and it has worked great !!


They even have a MONEY BACK gurantee !!|||u might be allergic to something in or its to strong if its one of those go see a doctor ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment