Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pregnant and breaking out with acne BAD! HELP?!!?

I have began to get bad acne on my chest, upper back and face. I am pregnant, so I know thats the cause. What can I do to help minimize these darn black/white heads?! I am all bumpy!|||Soap and water. A lot of acne medicines have harmful drugs in them. Just ask your doctor what you can use, if he has any recommendations. I used soap and water and my face is pretty clear.|||It is said to not use acne medicine if pregnant unless the doctor prescribes you a certian kind. I know that your ob can get this for you or call it in at your nearest drug store. Ask if you can use the body wash with acne medicine in the shower or if that is not ok either. I am not sure on the shower body wash if that is available by prescription.|||Honestly, I never had any luck getting it under control or minimizing it. I use cetaphil cleanser on my back and face (where I have been prone to break out during pregnancy) and it works to clean the area. But I still break out a ton. It is hormonal, not a lot you can do to prevent that. It has nothing to do with the cleanliness of your face or pores.|||as for the body. neutrogena makes a body wash thats by the face products for acne of the body. try that.|||Me too! It started about a week before my missed period.





While I don%26#039;t have any answers for you, I eagerly wait to see what others have to say!|||Don%26#039;t worry at all. The solution is simply to moo until the cows come home. Family relations shall console you in these difficult times.|||drink water 24/7





buy those wet pads that they sell for acne and wipe it





cold water gets rid of black heads





dont drink milk . drink organic milk.





milk cause acne|||i use dead sea salt for like forever and now that im pregnant it helps with my skin also|||I used proactive to keep it under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment