Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have the worst back acne ever. How can I get rid of it for good?

I have had bacne for 6 years now. I have tried everything. It seems like I am the only one who deals with this that I know of. I can%26#039;t even remember the last time I wore a tank top or a bathing suit. I haven%26#039; even been to my school%26#039;s homecoming or prom because I can%26#039;t wear a dress. What am I supposed to do? I am so fed up with dealing with this.|||i really do feel your pain. You described me. But here%26#039;s what I did:





1. Don%26#039;t go the Proactiv route. That doesn%26#039;t work for really bad acne.





2. Go to the dermatologist. I saw that someone suggested accutane, which is what I ended up on. However, your dermatologist will probably suggest an antibiotic first, and prescription creams or something. Then, if that doesn%26#039;t work, he/she might bring up accutane, or birth control. I chose the accutane route, but it is a lot to think about.





Have no fear though! There%26#039;s always options, you just have to speak to a professional.|||cleanse it with an acne medicated body wash. the put some listerine on a cotton ball and rub it on the acne. it will clean the dirt and dry up the pimple. then follow with an acne cream. this works for me.|||get one of those back scrubbers with a handle so you can wash your back really good while your in the shower. scrub it really good. this alone will help a lot. then have someone put Clearasil on it for you or wash with an astringent or witch hazel.|||For pete%26#039;s sakes!! Make an appointment with a dermatologist. Why have you chosen to suffer with this for so long?? Sounds horrible!! AND, sounds like it has affected your self-esteem. Dermatologists are skin doctors. Their job is to work with you to find something that is effective but also suits your needs. If you are serious about gettting rid of it, for good, you%26#039;ll make an appointment tomorrow.|||you can see special doctors that deal with your skin|||You have to go to a dermotologist and ask about accutane. This will clear it up, but it will take time 3-6 months.





Best Wishes.|||i would use Proativ Solutions! they have a treatment for Bacne im 12 and i use it and it is doing great on my skin i would buy it , its worth the price only $30.00 but they dont sell in stores only in booths in the mall, online, or on the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment