Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am a blond, wavy-haired girl, and I have an annoying lisp and really bad acne. I really need someones help!?

My lisp is very bad. If one of you don%26#039;t know what a lisp is, it%26#039;s sortof slurring words together, especially S%26#039;s. For example, I would say: Hi guysh, instead of: Hi guys. I%26#039;ve tried to get rid of it, even taken training to get rid of my lisp, but nothing has COMPLETELY cured it.





For my acne, it%26#039;s mostly on the forehead, nose and chin, but it%26#039;s absolutely horrible! I have greasy skin, and wash my face every day, as well as showering. I use teatree oil on my zits, and a few times I%26#039;ve tried toothpaste, even proactive, but nothing has worked. The honey doesn%26#039;t work, nor the Oxy medications.





My hair, it%26#039;s greasy, blonde and tangled, I shower every day. But if I use shampoo that%26#039;s for greasy hair, my hair gets really dried out and tangled. I have tried not using as much conditioner, or even none at all, but then it just gets tangled and disgusting.





Because of these three problems of me, I only have four real friends, that actually like me. Somebody please help!!|||very long, but based on the main question, you could try seeing a dermatologist, and a speach pathologist if you are worried about your skin and lisp...thats my best advise on your matter|||Hi Kayla! My best friend has a lisp and she%26#039;s 23! I know you%26#039;ve said you%26#039;ve tried speech training but the best I can recommend is ask you teacher (in private) if he or she can recommend anything for you-usually they have the best ideas.





As for your skin- I had bad skin when I was your age, I went to a dermatologist and he told me never use anything with sylic acid in it. You should be using Clean and Clear or any product with 10 % Benzoyl Peroxide in it. I recommend the face wash and then the spot treatment, this should clean your face right up! Also he recommended using a washcloth or facial brush to avoid touching my face while washing it.





As for you hair I recommend you use a shampoo (your choice-but it should not be a moisturizing shampoo) and you wash it twice while in the shower. Follow up with a conditioner but do not apply it all over, apply it only to the tips of your hair and only use a bit, this won%26#039;t make your hair greasy by the end of the day. Also I recommend not using any product at all in it, this can actually make hair greasier.





If I can help in any other way-feel free to contact me!





I know you probably hear this all the time, but confidence is the best thing a girl can wear and it will make her beautiful no matter what!





You are lucky to have the friends that you do.





Good Luck!!|||1. People like you for WHO You are, not what you look like. If you feel ugly you will act ugly .. I mean people may be afraid to approach you.





2. The acne may be a phase, hopefully it will not leave scars.





3. I think a lisp can be surgically fixed.





You should speak to a School Nurse or your family doctor and work out a healthy plan for your future so you can overcome these things and have a happy life.





Exercise, stay fit, remain positive and work towards improving yourself and you will have a very bright future.|||Hi there, I am a consultant with 2 of the most famous dermatologists in the country. They have an amazing philosophy on skin care and some amazing products to go along with it! They definitely have a product that can help you with your acne. Acne CAN be controlled with a medicated acne regimen and exfoliation! Email me directly if you want more info and I will send you the link.





-K-|||Becareful with the skin stuff; I break out (and i dont have acne). I used proactiv when i was younger and it cured perfectly, but i guess everyone is different. Did you use all 3 steps?





When I read your title, I was going to recommend a conditioner (i have naturally curly hair), but since your greasy, I just dont know. Aussie 3 minute miracle works really really good for me; and so does Garnier Fructos shampoo/conditioner; but I have dry hair, so I dont know about how it would work on greasy hair.





Im sorry that people are mean to you, its a real shame how people judge a book by its cover. At least with greasy hair, you can add hairspray/gel to it, and say its just the hairspray that makes it look shiney, but acne and a lisp isnt something u had hide. Just be yourself and dont let people bring you down. Sorry I dont have more answers, maybe someone else can help|||First of all - people should like you for what%26#039;s inside, not outside. I know that at certain times of life this is hard to believe - but you will prevail.





As a suggestion, you could try Arbonne%26#039;s Clear Advantage Acne line - it%26#039;s a healthy alternative and it also has a skin support vitamin that pushes toxins out of your skin. If you don%26#039;t heal the problem from the inside out - it will never go away.





Arbonne also carries great shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo also has tea tree oil in it, which you are already familiar with for your acne.|||I felt incontinent when I had ACNE.


Going to the dermatologist sometimes doesn%26#039;t work. The appointment cost a lot. Why don%26#039;t you try clear.now a treatment for acne.





If you have acne you are going to like what I%26#039;m going to tell you.. I had acne and I%26#039;m using clear.now. it%26#039;s working for me you should try it. Trust me I had the same problem I know how you feel. My friend told me about this acne product and I thank her so much for telling me about it. And now I would like to share it with you. When your skin is clear and doesn%26#039;t have acne you feel so much better about yourself. Your more confident about yourself. Now I%26#039;m not shy to go outside because I feel beautiful that%26#039;s to clear. now that%26#039;s the name of the acne treatment I%26#039;m taking. If it doesn%26#039;t work they will return your money that%26#039;s what I liked the most. But I didn%26#039;t have to return it because I love how it works and makes my skin feel soft and clear. It%26#039;s better than the ProActive products I have used.








Gently helps break the cycle of breakouts.


Keeps pores clean, clear, and cared for.


The only 3-step acne treatment system to utilize patent-pending stabilized sodium chlorite combined with over-the-counter levels of salicylic acid.








Cost-saving 3-step system includes Acne Treatment Wash (4 oz.), Purifying Toner (4 oz.), and Acne Treatment Lotion (2 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment