Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have overly sensitive skin what acne cream can help my skin not dry up to bad?

And what moisturizer will work ?|||The best thing for you to do is to go to the dermatologist. He or she will be able to prescribe what is best for your skin chemistry and type of acne. Believe it or not, there are different types of acne, and therefore, the over the counter medications you might purchase may be doing little for you.


I have very sensitive skin and light surface acne and my dermatologist prescribed Differin and gave me a lot of different types of moisturizers to try.


For moisturizers, I like the neutrogena moisturizer for sensitive skin. It works amazing well at locking in the moisture all day without irritating my skin. It%26#039;s oil free : )


My skin is now clear, and that would not have happened if I was still using over the counter type stuff, believe me.





P.S. If you have deep acne(blemishes/pimples stay on your skin for a long time and are hard to get rid of) then you need an oral medication(a pill). No topical treatment(toner, cream, etc.) will take care of that. If you have light surface acne, a topical treatment will work, like differin or benzoyl peroxide.|||Proactiv works pretty good. Neutrogena also has a really good line for acne-prone skin. My sister%26#039;s skin is EXTREMELY sensitive %26amp; she uses only Aveena products.|||Have a look here.|||Pro Activ is the best system to use. If not Roden and Field Un Blemish is a gentler more advanced formula made by the same makers just a little more pricely. I love using a vitamin E cream since vitamin e is the best for your complection.|||If you don%26#039;t want to go to a dermatologist, try Proactiv first. I swear it%26#039;s the only thing that%26#039;s worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment