Saturday, December 26, 2009

My chest and acne is pissing me off so bad i cant do anything in the summer! any suggestions?

everyone prob thinks im such a boring person, But im rele not i just cant take my shirt of cuz of my acne and i dont know wat to do anymore..my life sucks...im never gonna be a normal kid like evryone else|||Just do what you want to do. You and your friends are probably going to have so much fun in the sun that no one would notice. in the meantime, keep clean and drink plenty of water. Yes, tomato juice is great for fighting acne.|||i don%26#039;t think you%26#039;re boring for that :)


i think you should just rip your shirt right off lol.


it comes with puberty, no teenager can really take the pee.


And i%26#039;m sure they all have little things that embarass them.


But nobody%26#039;s perfect :)


it will pass eventually.|||I used to have horrible acne I can%26#039;t even tell you how bad it was. I found www.StopMyAcne.Info and bought it it seriously cured my acne.


Like seriouslyits gone . I don%26#039;t even have one pimple


After using this I can%26#039;t believe it%26#039;s only cheap and after you use it you won%26#039;t either hahaThe trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol


Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





www.StopMyAcne.info














Anyway I hope this helps!





Diana xxx|||There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It has been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up %26quot;best acne solution ever%26quot; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can buy the whole container for $160





It%26#039;s expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don%26#039;t have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)|||You need to see a dermatologist ASAP. They will give you something that will help. But just some tips to start.


If you use fabric softener on any fabrics that touch your skin stop. (Clothes, Sheets, Towels, everything)


Use fragrance free products (body wash, lotions, laundry detergent, Tide Free or something like it)


Only use products that read NON-Comodogenic or Won%26#039;t clog pores, even sunblocks.


The Dr can give you a face and body wash to use, Aveeno daily brightening scrub works well, but if it%26#039;s a hormone imbalacnce it won%26#039;t help a whole lot.|||I have really bad eczema and used to keep it covered up, but it ruins the fun. Just take your top off, and tell them you got eaten by a shark / attacked by a laser gun / mugged by aliens. If they don%26#039;t like it, too bad! It%26#039;s your life and your body and just because you have some bad skin doesn%26#039;t mean you should miss out on all the fun.





Don%26#039;t thrust it in peoples faces though - that%26#039;s just not nice.|||My doctor recommended drinking tomato juice and taking vitamin A.


Both worked great.


Summer is starting to wind doown, so think about next year%26#039;s summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment