Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stopped using differin 2days ago afteramonth of worse acne when will my skin blikebe4? any1 experienced this2?

I stopped using differin 2 days ago after a month of worse acne, I had about 5 small pimples when I started and now my forehead and cheek is covered in break outs! How long until my skin goes back to normal? Has anyone else experienced similar results when using Differin? Any acne medications you recommend?|||You can use Erythromycin ointment, and take medicine Doxicycline 200 mg ( that is two tablets of doxy 100 mg at a time) on firstday after food and a 100 mg tablet daily for next four days after food. Avoid latenight activities, clean your face with a moisteriser soap after a day%26#039;s work, Avoid frequent and excessive makeup, take plenty of green vegetables , fruits/ juice, water. Use sunscreen lotion on face during day time outings.|||it did not work for me, i used it almost three month and i have not seen anything better but worsen my skin, it made cystic acne, and i never had that before using this, so the demo prescribe me doxicycline 100mg, it help a little with it, but my skin is far worst than before i used defferin. Report Abuse
|||most creams like that will break you out bad then your skin will get better.


you should probably ask your dermatologist about trying something else.|||Did you use it for just a month? If so, the break out is expected. The medications, and a lot of others, bring up unseen lesions from under the skin. You have to get through that to see results afterwards. You needed to stay on it for at least 12 weeks to get full results. Anyway, your face should go back to the way it was before in maybe a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment