Monday, April 26, 2010

Is it bad to have acne scars in my back and 2 be afraid 2 show it?

I definitely have some and I am not afraid to show them. I don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s that big of a deal. If you are really concerned use some body wash that repairs skin or exfoliates when you shower. It helps some. I use Dove.|||Why so much problems?





Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to acne scars


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr鈥?br>

Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/


Henna on hair/Splitends/


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness


Makeup/Hair styles


http://geebal.blogspot.com|||No it is not, because i have a sister that has the same problem and she isn%26#039;t ashamed of hers .|||no, it%26#039;s natural to be embarrassed, but you don%26#039;t need to be! that%26#039;s who YOU ARE and ppl should luv you jsut the way you are!|||i have a lot of acne scars on my back and i still wear cami shirts and tube tops. dont worry about it|||No one will probably notice and or say something to you if you do EXCEPT other people w/the same problem. However, it sounds like you%26#039;re self-conscious about it and if so you should see a dermatologist.|||On the show Miami Ink, a woman had a similiar problem and got a tattoo done around her scars|||I know exactly where you are coming from I have scars on my back also. And at age 23 still get acne on my face and back. I was nervous about it at first, but its human, and a lot of people get it. Some scar remover creams work well, and also dunno how old you are but if your out of the acne years you can get laser surgery to remove them. In a few years I am going to check into that myself to see. But don%26#039;t be ashamed its part of life :)|||I have a few on my back, and when I was younger it matter, but now I don%26#039;t care. Matter of fact, I got a huge tattoo over most of it. Be comfortable with yourself, no one is perfect.|||no, its not bad at all. its not like you can help it. i started getting really bad acne on my back when i was 11 and i still get them on my back and im almost 20. i%26#039;m really insecure about wearing shirts with low backs and tank tops. i was on special medication for it(pills and pads) prescribed by my primary. but, i%26#039;ve had it for so long i just don%26#039;t care anymore.|||Hi


Some times its better to rely on home based remedies for skin ,acne and hair problems. Try this link it sure did help me so here goes,


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/3_25_0.html





good luck|||No, and no.|||well i understand it might be hard on you and embarrassing when you want to go swimming. get a scar remover cream. other then that just be happy with the way you are.don%26#039;t be embarrassed to show your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment