Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is acne as bad as i believe?!!!?

Im 17 and I used to have pretty bad acne, meaning my self esteem is really low. They have got A lot better, but i am left with faint red marks on my cheeks and some tiny scars. If you were going to date someone would you be put off by this. I look in the mirror and I hate what i see. I need to know if its in my head or not. Please give me a complete Honest opinion. Thank you very much|||well i have the same thing (I%26#039;m a guy) i have red marks and scaring on my face... and at first i was very self conscious and had a crappy self esteem but what got me out of the that crappy situation is an absolutely Beautiful girl asked me out..the really good looking popular type and we dated for almost 4 years... lol that multiplied my self esteem like 10 millions times 10 million... i guess what im trying to say is she didn%26#039;t care about it.... or notice it at all... and Ive had 2 other gf since her and neither one seemed to care at all... my advise to you is stop thinking about it... and just hold your head up high and if some1 has a problem with your skin.. say fok them if they have a problem with it they are a wast of time...





If he/she wont date you for the small tinny scares on your face.. then just think about how ridicules that sounds.. and move on to someone with a slightly larger intellect|||If you hate it so much you can go find some vitiam E oil and that will help alot with your scars. AS for my opinion, Red marks and zits are not bad at all. If you are in a serious enough relationship, even on a first date, it wouldnt matter as much as you think it does. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment