Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HELP I HAVE BAD FACIAL ACNE ! help me?

Ive been sweating alot from basketball i take 2 showers a day i wash face i tried medicines no medicine work for me ! I got it on my forhead chin under eyes and nose and back. Please help no medicines please i tried like everyone none have worked . I would like to know some good ways to get rid of facial acne and back acne . Thanks if u help|||i suggest using tea tree oil, you can find it in almost any drug store. just get a cotton swab dip it in and apply to your acne areas. (it smells weird but it works.) the best time to apply it is when your going to sleep so that the tea tree oil can work over night. or you could use this home remedy you can get a lemon ( limes works too) and squeeze the juice out and add water and apply it to your face like a toner, gently put it on your skin and rinse 10-15 mins later or better yet leave it on over night. good luck ;)|||I kinda have the same problem but it comes and goes I find that if while your in the shower before you wash your face with whatever you use put your face under hot water like as hot as you can stand it.


because it opens your pores and it cleans a whole lot better %26amp; I also find that the following helps.


1. Change your pillow case every week.


2. Try not too touch your face or rub


3. and dont pop or squish the pimple because it causes them too spread.


4. %26amp;%26amp; sometimes if you dont have sentitive skin


Peroxide helps too dry it out but it %26quot;may%26quot; cause your


face too dry out as well


5. and a little alcohal helps too





and it does work it sometimes


takes a while and I know its frustrating


but it will eventually go away|||There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It has been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up %26quot;best acne solution ever%26quot; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can buy the whole container for $160





It%26#039;s expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don%26#039;t have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)|||You could go to a dermatologist if you haven%26#039;t already... they can perscribe special medicine for your personal needs. I used Oxy Cleansing pads between washes and during the day. I also heard washing over-excessively can make you lose your natural protective oils and make you have more acne, but I%26#039;m not sure if this is your issue.|||it is quite simple to cure the acne problem.. most importantly every time u finish from sporting, do not take a long time to rest, but do quickly take bath because the sweats formed are the cause of the acne especially on facial face and the body.. else, drink at minimum 12 glasses of pure water a day.. this is really help..|||Go to the dermatologist.|||Try a honey mask look for it in the market the one that has the honey comb in it and leave it on for 5 minutes and then wash your face|||ask your doctor for accutane. after you are finished with that, you will never have acne again. i know you said no meds, but accutane will cure you, no questions asked.|||try Clean and Clear morning burst. Within a couple days i saw less acne.|||i use “clean and clear” it works very well and its cheaper and u dont have to keep using it just use it untill ur acne is gone|||I LOVE retin-a! It worked for me and I had cystic acne.|||proactive is the only stuff that works on me, and i sweat a lot from working out like you|||eat healthy and drink lots of water|||curd n gram powder...leave it on ur face it dries.. u ll feel great after it

No comments:

Post a Comment