Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Really bad forehead acne?

My forehead started breaking out really bad at the beginning of freshman year. So my mom took me to go see my doctor, and my doctor gave me this medication that would help. It helped for a while but now I%26#039;m in the 11th grade and it doesn%26#039;t work at all my forehead is starting to break out again like freshman year, and I%26#039;m tired of it. Every once in a while I%26#039;ll get these really bad break-outs on my forehead and then I%26#039;ll have a few pimples somewhere else, and then they leave dark marks after. So, how can i prevent these break-outs/acne all together?|||It seems like you have tried a lot of things. IT may be hat you need a body cleanse. Try eating green vegetables, egg whites and 8 glasses of water for 3 days. After Day 3, add fish. After Day 5, add whole grains. Externally, open the pores of your face with steam ( a hot bath will work), then apply lemon juice directly on the outbreak with a cotton tip. Once a week use a clay mask.|||Most people want to treat acne scars rather than acne.It is like treating measles scars rather than measles.Acne is a skin condition caused by the internal imbalance.All medicines and creams which help to remove acne scars contain benzoyl peroxide.





You can regain your internal balance and cure your acne completely and permanently by natural techniques.For, More Information,


http://www.skin-care-reviews.co.cc


Good Luck|||I had bad acne too but in my case was all over my face, neck and back. I bought Proactive - the real thing -and after a month of using it constantly I am FREE AND CLEAR. I recommend it to anybody. Some times it dries the skin way too much so if that happens just use it once a day instead of twice. If that still dries your face then use it every other day. Do not give up on it just because you do not see results the first 2 weeks. You have to adjust it some times to your needs. I actually never needed the whole kit. I just used the wash and the repairing lotion, and sometimes the mask. I promise I do not get paid to advertise the product :) but it really helped my self esteem. If you have questions let me know. They sell it sometimes at the malls in some booths or you can order online. Good luck!|||Eating a lot of sugar, saturated fat, and bad foods will do it for you especially milk, eggs(even egg whites), meat, chicken, pop, and any baked goods.


My acne disappeared as soon as I stopped drinking milk and started taking fish oil and eating wild salmon regularly. I had acne since 12 and never understood it. I only discovered it at 27 after reading a book.





Stay away from all sugar, milk and eggs, take fish oil capsules, eat fish like wild salmon, herring, or mackerel once a day, eat high fiber foods and your acne will go away within a month guaranteed. Also make sure to shower after every time you worked out. |||I%26#039;ve had the same problem as you had for a really long time until i discovered clinque%26#039;s three step system for acne and bare minerals :]. It prevents breakouts and makes my skin less oily. Bare minerals covers the acne and my skin doesn%26#039;t break out from using it every day. Thanks to clinque and bare minerals, I haven%26#039;t had any major breakouts for like a year :]


Also, if you are a guy, maybe bare minerals thing wouldn%26#039;t be such a good idea lol

No comments:

Post a Comment