Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Please help! My chin has acne so bad and I don't know what to do.?

Doctor prescribed Dorex and I use Neutragena....Not working...|||i have pretty bad acne (especially when i get sick... =( like now...), so i know how you must feel (it%26#039;s so embarrasing!)





anyway, i%26#039;ve never tried it, but a lot of people say that if you just dab a little honey on the acne spots and put a band-aid over it and let it sit over night, then it should clear up.|||well i get that too. i also sometimes use netrogena and i think that you should just use what the doctor prescribed, because sometimes mixing them can make things worse.|||Pro Active, it works awesome if you use it like they tell you too.|||I had really terrible acne when I was a teen, and I took Zinc, and it cleared it right up :D|||i had severe acne and the only cure that worked for me was the one on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment