Wednesday, April 28, 2010

44 years old and still getting acne, like really bad zits that squirt out yellow stuff. dont say antibiotics,?

I cant take them all my life!!! I have such bad scarring too, and paid a fortune for laser, treatments etc etc , still nothing.|||I wonder if you have tried Proactiv:


http://www.proactiv.com/


It is excellent. Works for adult acne very well. If you want to try it without joining their club (they will automatically ship it to you every month and charge your credit card) you can also always find it on eBay. That%26#039;s how I always buy it myself. I hope you%26#039;ll give it a try. Wishing you all the best :)|||that really tough. as much as you dont want to hear it, you really need a determatogisit. sounds like your might not juts be acne but a serious skin conditions. neutrogena has a rapid clear face wash. my friend is a little younger than you but she uses that stuff quite often i think 3 times a day because she oculd see results from proactive and the twice a day equivilant by neutorgena didnt give her reuslts fats enough. the strongest stuff outthere with some risks is an anitbiotics called Accutane but that kills acne really well. but i suggest with or without a medical treatment stop touching and picking anf use a faace wash in the morning when you wake up, when home from work to remove oils, and before bed.|||Go to the link below, the site is called %26quot;medicinet%26quot;|||I would try two things, take vitamin E every day at least 400IU and a half of a zinc tablet. It works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment