Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have bad back acne. haha! HELPPP.?

okay i have bad back acne im not gonna lie. its so embarrasing. i cant wear anything that reveals my back. which sucksss. the doc perscribed me with pills for it which i take every night after dinner and this gel i put on the acne after my shower. ive only been on the gel and pills for a couple of days. i dnt eat greasy foods and i clean my shirts and bras. and i wash the acne in the shower, but it wont go away. it seems like everything i do just irratates it. any suggestions??? PLEASE.|||dont use soaps or perfums on the area. non perfumed shower gels are good for the skin especially to prevent spots. you can buy a cream over the counter called panoxyl you apply this to the affeced areas within a couple of weeks you should see a really big affect. x

No comments:

Post a Comment