Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If u have acne real bad and u try everything to get it gone what do u do?

Hon...I had to eventually go to my doctor and ask for something to help my acne out....I had cystular acne..the worst kind,..I tried every over-the-counter products you could name...tried Proactiv too....nothing helped...so my doctor put me on a mecidation called Minocycline....it is an anti-biotic that gets absorbed into your skin and stops acne pimple from forming...It%26#039;s a safe med, too....you can stay on it for a long time if needed....the only thing that%26#039;s frustrating is that it takes anywhere from 6 weeks or more to start working if you have really bad acne....but it%26#039;s worth it...been on it nearly a year now and every time I look in the mirrow I smile...no more acne!!....good luck hon....acne is no fun...I know|||I think one factor that%26#039;s often ignored is diet. Cut out the junk food, eat whole grains, organic food, lots of vegetables and beans. Minimize meat and dairy and sugar. Try it for 3 or 4 weeks and see if you notice a difference in your skin. I bet you will.|||See a dermatologist they can work wonders and have access to medications your not going to find over the counter . Good luck , I had a friend who has the worst case I%26#039;ve ever seen and they helped him clear his up very well , amazing difference .|||I had really bad acne. Everyone kept saying it was the junk food. So I stopped and didnt see any improvment. I tried proactiv and proactiv extra stregnth, acne complex, and clearisil. I finally found a dermatologist and been seeing him ever since Jul of 06. He is the BEST. He has my skin looking as if i NEVA had acne. My best bet is to seek professional help. Leave the choice of medicine up to the dermatologist.|||when i was in middle school i had really bad acne, but it was due to the hair products i was putting in my hair. once i cut down on the products and started to wrap my hair at nite so the products didn%26#039;t get on the pillow my acne started to go away. diet in important too. i%26#039;ve also cut out alot of milk. i found that the more milk i drank the more acne i got..i think it was due to all the hormones and things they put in it, although i still stick with yogurt! i did try proactiv...and it was the worst thing i ever tried! the minute it hit my face, it made me break out more and REALLY bad! but have you heard of murad? apparently its made to address all types of skin problems, not just acne...whereas, proactive is only made to address acne. so basically if you have another skin problem and your using acne medicine, it won%26#039;t work. if i was you, i would research the product just to see what others have said. for me, i just use plain water and a non residue leaving soap!! i found that i have soft water at my house so when i used moisturizing soap, i brake out really bad! but when i use a non residue leaving soap with my soft water my skin is clear!|||See a dermatologist. Also acne has nothing to do with what you eat. That is what Dr%26#039;s thought but because of test programs have found that not to be true.|||Many people are getting good results from ProActiv.





Also - I agree with the diet/nutrition answer. Cutting out a lot of the snack foods (chips, candy, etc.) and switching to vegetables and a more balanced diet will show outstanding results if the diet is maintained.|||Did everything include NOT drinking sodas %26amp; carbonated beverages ?|||PROACTIV SOLUTION!!!!!!!!





I never had acne, but I knew some other people who had REALLY bad acne and they used it and now, their face is spotless. The first time you use it, your face already feels like a baby%26#039;s skin and it even smells excellent unlike other facial washes. It%26#039;s worth the money. I%26#039;ve tried other solutions in the past and they sucked!!! I don%26#039;t have to worry about putting cover up on now!!! It doesn%26#039;t only look good, but it SMELLS and FEELS great!!!!|||Clearasil ultra

No comments:

Post a Comment