Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I just moved and now my acne has become very bad?

i am a freshman and college and came to school about 3 months ago, about a month ago my acne became horrible! i have never really been a person with a lot of acne but now my face looks disgusting.





does anyone know possibly why this is happening, i know there is the idea of stress, but i%26#039;m always stressed. anything else that has to do with climate change or something? is there anything i can do!? please i;m going absolutely crazy i don%26#039;t even want to look at myself anymore





please help me|||You are not alone. Many people who go off to college break out. I was one of those people. There are quite a few reasons for this. First is the water. Second is stress. Third is diet. Diet is infact the biggest cause of acne when making such a transition. The lack of certain vitamins in your diet will result in acne. Having learned this, I bought a bottle of multi-vitamins, and they greatly improved my acne. Of course the time of the month also makes a great impact on the amount of acne girls have. So perhaps you should try taking a multi-vitamin for a few weeks to see if that helps at all.|||omg I totally feel you! try going to the dermatologist. To be honest college life is a big transition and the stress that it cause good be making your skin flair up. I know how going from having ok skin to %26quot;ewwww omg i can%26#039;t even look at myself%26quot; skin feels! GO TO THE DR and try not to stress out over your skin!





don%26#039;t over wash your skin either and drink plenty of water!|||oh it really happens like that sometimes.. but girl ... just wash ur face evry morning , and before u go to bed.. and dotn think about it too much..because the more u think about it .. the more it will grow in ur face and you dont want that.. trust me it will go away.. buy Clean and clar advantage system.. they are really effective.. I used to have lots of acne.. but now they going away.. and im likin it .. goodluck... and u can go to dermatologist if u have enuf money... |||stress


climate


wut yu eat


all those kinda things

No comments:

Post a Comment