Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have acne and its gotten pretty bad. I used all types of medications i drink ONLY water WHAT CAN I DO??

I dont use any lotion on my face or make up,


i stay away from fatty foods and sugar even milk ..|||Have you looked into the possibility that you might have a hormone imbalance?a stress condition? a food allergy?





Do you exercise regularly? Do you smoke? Do you eat fresh vegetables?





There are so many things that can cause acne. If you are having such a terrible time with it, you really should go to the doctor.





My own home remedies for acne involved cutting out basically all of the meat products in my diet, all added sugars, white flowers, preservatives and processed foods. I basically became a ova-lacto vegetarian (the only eggs I eat are from happy chickens down the street and the milk is organic, and cruelty free). I drink tons of water and unsweetened teas. I exercise almost daily, and try to stay in a generally balanced temperament.





This has helped my acne and my general health. I noticed even more differences in my skin and general health when I started taking Omega-3 fatty acids and a women%26#039;s multivitamin (Women%26#039;s One a Day for now, I%26#039;m still doing the research on others).





You could check out Vitacost.com and see if they have something that might help you.


http://www.vitacost.com/futurebiotics.ht鈥?/a>


http://www.vitacost.com/newsdaily/newsda鈥?/a>


http://www.vitacost.com/productResults.a鈥?/a>


http://www.vitacost.com/Country-Life-Ome鈥?/a>|||try going on acutane first see a dr. it will work|||Hi Kelly, I have a friend who finally found a product that worked for her after trying different products. When she found Clear Advantage she was 30 and had been trying different stuff for years. You can find it in the online catalog at http://www.wonderful.myarbonne.com These products are Vegan Approved and are herb and botanically based. If you want more information on the product e-mail me from my webpage. Good luck. Terri Thomas|||if you want something form a drugstore buy clean and clear control cleanser with the clean and clear advantage oil-free moisturizer. if you have oily skin use both in the morning and at night. if you have combination or dry skin use only at night and apply the moisturizer in the morning.|||My advice would be to cleanse your system cuz something just doesn%26#039;t sound right. Are you under a lot of stress? Also, apple cider vinegar is like a miracle to me and my acne. I have to spread the word although it might not work for everyone. It%26#039;s cheap and VERY effective. You could drink it, but I apply it a few times a day with a cotton ball. Either way. I am a definite believer. Good Luck...|||Acne is a very common skin disorder that most young people get in early puberty. It is caused by inflammation of the small oil glands. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .|||It sounds like your doing everything right. It%26#039;s not you! Acne can be hereditary or just hormones. You should try going on the pill. Whether your sexually active or not, it helps to balance the hormones and helped me when I battled acne. Also, you may want to see a dermatologist, if you can. They can prescribe you meds that can battle acne and clear your skin within weeks. You said you%26#039;ve tried meds, but over the counter may not be enough!! Also, Retinal A, works great on acne. They would prescribe that to you. Don%26#039;t get discouraged. It%26#039;s hard cause your face is the first thing that someone sees, and you can%26#039;t hide it. I know I%26#039;m now battling with the aftermath of scars due to this. Have spent lots of money, and have definitely seen results. It%26#039;s just been pricey! Good luck though and stay positive. I eventually grew out of it. Another old remedy that worked for me was taken a slice of lemon and rubbing it on my face for 10 mins. The acidic acid really helps to kill the bacteria. But be prepared, it can get itchy, don%26#039;t scratch and a little stingy. After 10 mins., rinse with lukewarm water, and do this b4 bedtime. 3 days a week for awhile. See what you think about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment