Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bad skin, acne, whiteheads and little lines. What should I do?

First of all, I am 19. I dont drink or smoke at all. I dont eat candies, or fried food. I wash my face everyday. Ive tried proactive. Im currently using Acne Free to get rid of the whiteheads./acne on my forehead but it doesnt seem to work. I dont go to tanning salons, never have. I use sunblock but sorta stopped since winter started. I get an avg of 9 hours of sleep. I drink green tea occasionally. I believe I exercise (i walk alot at school, but havent done running/ or any type of aerobic exercises since fall). I put on lotion. Yet whiteheads have been showing up lately. I dunno how to get rid of them. Moreover, I noticed these small 2 lines on my forehead. Is it possible to get rid of them? Is it possible to for my face have clear skin at all?|||It%26#039;s probably a phase you%26#039;re going through. You seem to be doing everything that%26#039;s good for your skin and nothing to aggravate it. Try seeing a doctor and ask him if there%26#039;s anything you could take. Your cleaning routine seems good. Try doing small, gentle circular actions on your face with a face flannel and a cleanser for oily skin. Applying very sparingly some Vitamin E oil to scarred skin might help getting rid of scars.|||Well, for one thing junk food doesn%26#039;t cause acne. However, in some people they eat when they are stressed, and stress caused acne. Its possible that your just really stressed out all the time. Also, maybe you have an overactive gland. If you%26#039;re still really concerned about your skin, go see a dermatologist. Maybe you need something stronger that you can only get with a prescription.|||try wu long tea, it is very helpful..........it makes you look young and beautiful............|||if its really bad then go to the doctors and they can give you stuff to get rid of it.|||Drink lots of water. Drinking water will prevent most of your skin problems. Exercise regularly. Some form of aerobic exercise will bring oxygen to your cells and give you a healthy skin.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne|||The products you are using are probably causing the acne.





Check this out:


BENZOYL PEROXIDE: skin cancer


SALICYLIC ACID: skin cancer, premature aging, Reye%26#039;s Syndrome, asthma attacks


PROPYLENE GLYCOL: contact dermatitis (acne is often a symptom of contact dermatitis)


SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE: dermatitis, acne, eczema, psoriasis and chemical sensitivity


COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE: shown to induce allergy (acne is a form of allergic response)


TRIETHANOLAMINE: contact dermatitis (acne can by a symptom of contact dermatitis)


PHTHALATES (%26#039;fragrance%26#039;, %26#039;parum%26#039;): hypospadias, asthma, liver damage, kidney damage





The references are below - credible sites such as the National Library of Medicine and the American Medical Association.





See if any of those chemicals are in your products (soaps, scrubs, lotions, shampoo, make-up, etc). You may be having an allergic response to one of them which is why you can%26#039;t get rid of the acne.





If you are interested in natural solutions without the problems and risks associated with these chemicals, click my picture and read my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment