Monday, April 26, 2010

I have acne, what type of foundation will cover it but not be bad for my skin?

I also want it to look as natural as possible|||i get breakouts but since using Rimmel mineral foundation the breakouts are much much less frequent cause it doesnt clog your pores as much as other foundation. only use mineral foundation for now on|||Always get an oil-free concealer or foundation. There%26#039;s a few different brands that will have them-drugstore brands there are a few. Some (Almay? also maybe Neutrogena) have acne-fighting medications/ingredients in them-you just have to look around..The cake (stick) type is best, as opposed to liquid foundations..and blend well..but pat lightly to do so, don%26#039;t rub into skin.|||Proactiv is very good, as well as BenzaClin. I use BenzaClin now but it%26#039;s a prescription, so you%26#039;d have to ask the doctor about it. But Proactiv is still very good. I used to use that but I stop because it was a 4 step process and it annoyed me. Also, if you do ask your doctor about BenzaClin, I%26#039;m sure he/she will tell you but it can dry out your skin a little.|||Almay Clear Complexion Foundation








it has salicylic acid in it, which helps with breakouts


it may still clog your pores, but every foundation does


I have some breakouts and I use that :)





or go to www.makeupalley.com and read numerous foundation reviews





good luck|||I have been using kms mineral essentials. It has not only helped to cover my acne, but it has helped it to heal. It feel light, but covers well and looks very natural. I really love my skin now!|||If your acne is red, try patting some green colour corrector over them to hide the redness, followed with foundation (both over moisturizer, though).


I like to use Physicians Formula%26#039;s green colour corrector.

No comments:

Post a Comment