Monday, April 26, 2010

Is Jojoba Oil bad for acne?

----|||It shouldn%26#039;t aggravate the acne, as long as you don%26#039;t put it on too heavily. Although it is called Jojoba Oil, it is actually a wax, which is why it is drier than most other oils. HTH : )|||No it helps if you shampoo with it.|||No oil is good for acne.|||I am an Arbonne skincare consultant. You will really appreciate





these products if you give them a chance. All of our products are





hypoallergenic, dermotologist tested, organic offerings, no animal





testing, no animal by-products, botanically based (plant based) all





natural products. Our modo is Pure/Safe/Beneficial. We are very





popular for our anti-aging sets. We have seen them work





wonders and change many people%26#039;s lives. The acne line is





awsome. I use them myself. I battled acne all my life and I%26#039;ve tried





it all from the at home natural remedies to the proactiv to the





dermotologist. Nothing worked for me until I was introduced to





arbonne. Please take a look for yourself and discover what





Arbonne can do for you too. Go to arbonne.com enter consultant





ID#16329378. If you are not able to place an order or would like





further help please email me at jca0205@yahoo.com. I would





love to assist you in any way possible. I would even like for you to





look at some before and after pics. They are awsome!!! We have





a line of skincare, nutrition and health, weight loss, makeup,





aromatherapy, haircare,(for men and women) and a new line of





Holiday items. Check out the website and email me on what you





think. I can also show you how to get the products of your choice





for wholesale cost.|||no idea|||its oil. i think its bad for your acne.





its good for your hair though|||Personally, any product containing oil has aggrevated my acne. I just stick to oil-free products.|||jojoba oil is good only for your hair. St. Ives has products containing this. Please don%26#039;t put it on your skin! I would hate to think your skin broke out because of that.|||This is what a plastic surgeon%26#039;s office recommended for me and it worked wonders! It was expensive yes, I paid about $200 for the works but it did the magic.





I used their own mix of a retin-A gel.


I used GlyDerm Gentle cleanser


Then GlyDerm Hydrotone Lite 5%, you can do 10% eventually. it%26#039;s a glycolic acid that sloughs/renews skin.


You can use Crystal Peel - yeah it%26#039;s $60/tube but works fab.


I use Hydrotone Lite moisturizer very sparingly when needed. It has no mineral oil or petroleum.


Then I used mineral makeup, Jane Iredale - I love it.


My face looks 10 yrs. younger - and no one can believe my age.


If you go to a local plastic surgeon%26#039;s office they usually have skin spas where they recommend a regime of products to fit your needs. Since they are also Docs they can do the Rx for the retin-A or antibiotics if you need it.


The consult was $35 and applied to any products I chose to purchase. It was well worth the effort to have someone sort out the dizzying array of products and find me what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment