Monday, April 26, 2010

Does anybody know any quick way to get rid of a big block of acne. my acne just is bad?

well it worked for me, i had a lot of acnes on my forehead and chin and around my nose, it%26#039;s non-stop operation , in and out all the time. so i went to see the derm, he give me this vitamin A gel, 2 times aday, wash your face with warm water , after apply on your face, the acne goes away, and if i some thing spicy, which i love, the acne will come back, so back and forth it leaves marks on my face, it has discolorations , uneven tones, so i went back to my doc again, ask something better, he give me this medicine some strong antibiotics, it really messed up my immune system i got sick after taking it, and teeth got lose and sentitive. i mean if you really need to get it off , you either go on a diet or sacrifice your health. or by the way the gel works, just don%26#039;t eat anything irritating|||Have a food allergy/intollerence test done search it in your seach engine and have a read up.





I had really bad skin turns out I am intollerent to milk and wheat now I dont eat it my skin is better and I feel better in my self too.|||First: you need a 3 step skin care system. that means you need the same brand of a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. There are plentyof 3 step systems out there such as Cliniques, Acnefree, and Proactive. Follow the directions as said on the back of the box. I use Clinique 3 step system and works sooo amazing! I swear, it reduce my acne and oiyl skin.





then about 2 or 3 times a week, take some honey and banana out of yoru pantry and mix together, put on face for 10 minutes, rinse off with luke warm water, and ur skin should feel so smooth and clear. also try to avoid touching your face and dont eat so many junk food. hope i helepd =]|||try using clean and clear continuous control cleanser with the clean and clear advantage oil-free moisturizer. if you have oily skin use it morning and night and if you have dry or combination skin just use at night. if you would rather get away from harsh chemicals that can irritate your skin rather than help, dont go to the dermatologist or buy products from drug stores. instead try an all natural cleanser with ingredients like lavender. avocado, and tea tree oils. they help acne in a natural way that wont cause more breakouts. i am using an all natural cleanser called zyporex right now. so far so good! i use it once a day and it doesnt dry my skin out or irritate it. i can tell an amazing difference from not using harsh chemicals. i havent broken out once since i started using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment