Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bad painful acne infections will my insurance cover?

I had acne issue over past 5 years. Ever since high school my acne started to appear all over my back and shoulder down to my chest and my face is the same way. Now there is scars pretty much everywhere that it is hard to find a spot without it. Scar did not bothered me but i get big large painful acne that seems almost impossible to get rid off. once it starts it get as big as a nickel and and it hurts very bad. On a hot summer day it gets so bad that i refuse to wear anything that shows my back or my chest. I get em on my face often too.





since this is not totally just cosmetic issue will my insurance cover the cost to help remove or medication to help painful acne from appearing so often? I have kaiser.|||healthplans.my-age.net - here is my health insurance plan. As I remember they can provide such a service.|||I am 50 years old and I have terrible acne on my back. I tell you this because I was told it%26#039;s what I eat (a lot of fried food)


To answer your questions most insurance companies allow for a dermatologist visit with the same co pay. call the number on the back of the card and have your primary doctor prescribe a skin doctor.


Hope this helps.|||Yes, acne is a skin disease, and there are very effective treatments available for it. So, by all means get it treated. It should be covered like any other illness.|||All you need to do is call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask them. You should see if you need a referral too.

No comments:

Post a Comment