Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have really bad back acne....?

i have really bad back acne, but only on my back, and i want it off.


what if causing it, and what is the simplest way to get it off?|||


When washing your back use a loofah, sponge or exfoliant to help remove any dead skin cells that may clog up pores. Use a gentle action and don鈥檛 be too harsh otherwise you will end up breaking the skin. You should probably change your shirt twice a day whether you exercise or not to avoid bacteria buildup.Try http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ for more info. |||same problem. my family has a hsitory of back acne and face acne. some of my aunts have really bad scars and its just really bad..tns of accutane and all that crap.


but ive been the luckiest, i drink TONS of water. like i always have water by my sidea nd it helps alot.


it also depends on your age. i had back acne for a few months when i was really stressed. i was about 15, and now they just come and go and theres like one pimple.





but i also use proactiv and ive seen really ncie results.


Ive tried so many products :P and im happy with proactiv.


for the scars (if you have any) use vitamin E capsules. and empty them on your back and ask your mom or a clsoe friend to massage your back.





good luck :) and dont be ashaimed. alot of poeple have back acne.


some have big thights. some have oily skin. some have too far appart eyes. its just life :)|||I suggest skin ID instead, I%26#039;m going to try it too http://skinID.com heard a LOT of good things about it on the internet, and I say give it a shot! it cost 40 bucks but I think it will be worth it! You first take this test and see what type of acne you have and they design the medicine for your type of face, I think it will work! Good Luck! %26lt;3 ya ~ Zapporoni! :P |||Make sure you dry it properly after taking a shower, change out of sweaty clothes as soon as possible, and apply aloe vera to get rid of it. It worked for me. :)|||The below links may help you.|||go to a dermatologist


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment