Monday, April 26, 2010

Is it bad 4 acne 2 ware foundation every day???

it does tend to make acne worse but if you have acne it makes you want to wear foundation more. I%26#039;ve been wearing makeup since six grade (i%26#039;m 27 now). i didn%26#039;t have any blemishes until I started wearing makeup. I just covered them up with more makeup and they just got worse. I never had acne just ugly pimples. Anyway, a few years ago I started using foundation with salylic acid along with: 1.never sleep with makeup on ,2. don%26#039;t touch your face without washing your hands first, 3. exfoliate those dead skin cells off to let your pores breath. Up until then I had blemishes, not anymore! Something I learned a little later, you don%26#039;t have to buy a foundation with salylic acid in it if you just apply salylic acid straight from a tube to your face. Then you can wear whatever foundation looks the best on you. I love dream matte mouse from maybelline. It%26#039;s fabulous.|||yes if u go to the doc, they have meds for that|||Acne can worsen and wearing foundation everyday prevents your face and skin from receiving oxygen and hydration if always covered up. If you need foundation, i say wear a very thin layer and only when you need to. be sure to keep your skin hydrated and give it a break from any make up, every now and again.|||Make sure you are using a foundation that is OIL-FREE and water based. On the more expensive side, I would suggest Prescriptives or Clinque foundations- they are very light and come in every skin tone. On the less expensive side, I would suggest using CoverGirl H2O foundation- it does a great job of covering up imperfections and is also very light and easy to remove. Another key to wearing foundation on top of acne is making sure to fully remove ALL of your make up every night with a light cleanser. Good luck!|||My dermatologist told me that I could wear makeup as long as it%26#039;s oil-free. Just make sure to wash your face at night before you go to bed.|||Yes, that makes it worse, and causes more acne|||It depends, is your acne being treated by any medications. If the answer is yes, as long as you are using a oil free/hypoallergenic foundation it should be okay. If the acne is not being treated and you are using foundation daily it may be making the situation worse.|||use neatrogena. its a skin company, so they made it to not clog your pores. yes its bad for acne if ur using the wrong kind|||as long as you wash your face before you put it on and before you go to bed, it should be fine. i wear concealor, foundation, and powder, and only i get one or two pimples a month, but that%26#039;s only because i wash my face a lot! i have oily skin, but washing really helps. i use proactiv, and i love it. i also like my foundation because it%26#039;s anti-aging and also has sunblock in it, so my skin looks nice even when i don%26#039;t wear makeup!|||Yes, Your pores need to breath. When you wear foundation they are all blocked up.|||Do you really need to wear foundation everyday? It does nothing, but make your skin worst.|||Yes! It maked it worse... you should see a dermatologist. I bet your acne will clear up in no time and they can recommend make up products for you.


I had acne all through high school, and I probably still would (along with lots of scarring) if I didn%26#039;t see a doctor. My acne cleaned up in about a month and never came back.


Good luck!!|||Try Using a Loose Powder.. They dont clog pores as much!!





Try anything like this... Great Brand of Makeup!|||No it%26#039;s not!


I asked my fav makeup artist about this and he said it would be OK if you take it off in the evening properly!|||that used to happen to me. I switched to a tinted moisturizer. It works just as good as foundation. Try Clinique. Reasonable prices.|||try wearing a foundation that has acne-fighting salicylic acid in it...then you can fight acne and wear foundation all at the same time...





I have one from Avon...





http://www.avon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment