Friday, January 8, 2010

Why is my acne so bad?

So I%26#039;m 16 years old, I eat healthy, and clean my skin regularly. About 3 weeks ago I moved back in with my mom and broke out. The two months before that I had been living with my cousin. I moved out because my parents were splitting up and I wanted to avoid the drama. While I was living with my cousin my skin was the clearest its ever been, and nothing really has changed except I%26#039;m living with my mom again.. Help please? Anything will help, thanks in advance!!|||It could be stress from moving, or else the likely cause is hormones. Over the counter type acne medicines could help. If it persists and really bothers you I would suggest going to the dermatologist and hopefully they can find something that would work for you. I used Benzaclin and that worked pretty well, but everyone is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment