Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a really bad T-zone , and i want to get most of my acne cleared up !?

Please suggest anything you use that works good on dry skin ..|||As well as a good skincare regime like the above mentioned, make sure you are drinking lots of water and eating enough fresh foods..|||I%26#039;m confused. Are you dry on your cheeks, but oily on your forehead, nose, and chin? That%26#039;s combination skin. You need a skin care line specifically for that. I use Mary Kay and it cleared up my skin within 2 weeks. The stuff balanced out my skin tone and I very rarely break out anymore. Email me for more details if you want...I can tell you exactly what you need...|||neutrogena has a good line that should work.





http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_181.asp?lProductLineID=1





if this line doesnt work, be sure to purchase another one, buying the soap, toner/astringent and lotion.|||use Proactive.


and if you were make up..use bearMinerals.


its not cheap like stuff you buy at drug store..but your skin is gonna look so much better.


and with both you%26#039;re instructed to use small amounts so its a good investment for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment