Friday, January 8, 2010

I have acne had it since I was a teenager and now have it as an adult what can I use for it, it is really bad?

I%26#039;ve tried over the counter stuff like oxy, pills, creams, and more and they do not work they just make it worse.|||Try applying some lime/lemon juice to the affected areas to clear your skin. I%26#039;ve also tried cucumbers myself and it helps with my blemishes. Check out http://www.realhomeremedies.com for acne advice and tips. Click on the acne link to your left.|||i use proative and it actually works great.|||Proactive really helps i have acne but its not bad or you can use alochol on it 2 times a day.|||Use this formula mix 50% warm pure honey and 50% almond oil,Apply to face before bedtime for 20 minutes.Then wash off with warm water.|||I suggest you to go for natural one; others definitely have side effects. A good face pack of neem leaves with a pinch of turmeric is also very good for acne prone skin. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html

No comments:

Post a Comment