Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a rash on the left side of my face, it looks like a bad case of acne.?

I hardly ever break out..occasionally I%26#039;ll get a few pimples here and there. I have changed my soap to Cetaphil (since it is gentle) vs the other cleanser I was on (OLAY Hydrate and Cleanse)|||I had acne when I grew up. I would check with a dermatologist. I let mine get carried away, and it happens so easily. I was able to get mine straightened up with a pill, Accutane. It was expensive, but that was an extreme measure. At first I took tetracycline, and that worked. Your family doctor can prescribe the latter, but usually only dermatologists like to prescribe Accutane because it is a very strong medicine. I hope this helps you a bit.|||it%26#039;s not bloody acne..called a rash. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment