Friday, January 8, 2010

Are fritos scoops bad for acne?

do they cause breakouts...its just corn,salt and corn oil|||Different foods affect people differently, so maybe YOU could break out from the oils in some chips, others may not. But, acne also can be caused by so many different things, it%26#039;s hard to just say Frito%26#039;s are the main cause of acne. Your skin cells are living, breathing things that are sponges of all environmental influences, stress, normal changes (which occur throughout life, not just in the younger years) atmospheric conditions that it%26#039;s hard to pinpoint just one thing or even one food item that could cause acne. Sorry to say this, because if they could have pin pointed the %26quot;one thing%26#039; that could have stopped my acne when I was younger (and still today) that food item would be labeled %26quot;devil food%26quot; for the rest of my life! I love Frito%26#039;s and always have them in my house, I break out still to this day (40+) for God knows why.......but I can%26#039;t pick WHAT, WHY, or WHEN it comes according to what I%26#039;m doing, eating or stressing out about. I know this doesn%26#039;t scientifically answers your question, but I%26#039;ll be checking on this answer in hopes that someone more intelligent than I can help us both out!|||depends on the cause of your acne. There are many different causes. My nephew had horrible acne and the DR. put him on tetracycline and it totally went away





But HAHA to the fat man, I was thinking the same thing LOL|||I believe that it has been pretty well proven that food does not cause acne breakouts. It is caused more by genetics, hormones and stress than anything else. Good news for chocolate lovers!|||long as ya don%26#039;t rub `em on yer face

No comments:

Post a Comment